The Waycross-Ware County Chamber of Commerce (WWCC) provides this Community Calendar as a public service to provide information about events, attractions, meetings, etc. that are held throughout Waycross and Ware County.
- Must be an event held in Waycross and Ware County.
- Events must be posted by or on behalf of an organized group or group effort and must be submitted by one designated person per organization.
- Events need to be open to the public, whether free or with admission charge.
- Both non-profit and for-profit organizations may submit events, but the Waycross-Ware County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to limit or reject for-profit events that are primarily sales oriented.
- Community sales held for charity are welcome. Private and/or commercial yard sales and other commercial sales are not permitted.
- The WWCC reserves the right to edit or reject any event, including but not limited to changing the category in which the event is listed.
- Because of volume and logistical limitations, the WWCC reserves the right to exclude certain types of events from this calendar for example, regularly scheduled church services. However, we welcome the listing of special church events such as concerts, workshops, children festivals. No garage or yard sales.
- Both non-profit and for-profit organizations offering entertainment may submit events, but we reserve the right to limit or reject for-profit events that, in its sole judgment, are primarily sales-oriented in nature.
- We reserve the right to reject any community calendar entry for any reason.
- The Waycross-Ware County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to suspend community calendar privileges to any group or business who violates these guidelines.
- We will not knowingly publish or permit to be published any information we consider to be grossly offensive, improper, obscene, dangerous, libelous, false or illegal, or which violates a third party’s right of privacy.
- Any opinions expressed are solely those of the submitters. Submitters are solely responsible for their own submissions, including but not limited to issues of fact, libel and securing appropriate permission for use of any copyrighted material.